Removal of VOC & Formaldehyde - Stay Healthy
Formaldehyde (HCHO) is dangerous to human health as people often spend more than eight hours a day in their homes; infants and kids sometimes even spend the entire day at home.
Ways to remove VOC & formaldehyde:
- Open windows to purge the VOCs and freshen the air
- Select air purifiers with HEPA filter to reduce VOCs
- Grow indoor plants that can remove harmful VOCs from your home
- Use safe and non-toxic formaldehyde removal products
- Contact Johnson Group for professional VOC removal service
VOC (Formaldehyde) Removal Service
Only use non-toxic materials to decompose volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde. minimizing the risk of your family from being exposed to toxic chemicals.
- Measure Total VOC (TVOC) values of indoors and furnishings
- Measure formaldehyde (HCHO) values of indoors and furnishings
- Air wash indoor air by axial fan ventilation kit
- Vacuum wood furniture and fabric upholsteries
- Space fogging with SafePRO® Formaldehyde (VOC) & Odour Remover
- Measure again the overall value of TVOC and formaldehyde after service
- Spray with SafePRO® VOC Sealing Coat to inhibit VOC gases from out-gassing from wood furnishings
- Free SmellGREEN® Natural Fragrance Gel to decompose and replace unpleasant odours with natural scents
- Free Mila™ Intelligent Air Purifier to further improve indoor quality
- A complimentary VOCs and formaldehyde test report to compare the gas emission level before and after our service
VOC (Formaldehyde) Removal Product
SafePRO® Formaldehyde (VOC) & Odour Remover
Directions for Use
- For surface cleaning, spray SafePRO® Formaldehyde (VOC) & Odour Remover on surfaces and wipe clean.
- For larger area odour control, use fogging machine or misting fan to apply SafePRO® Formaldehyde (VOC) & Odour Remover
- With the use of air purifier, the residual amount of formaldehyde (VOC) or other volatile organic compounds will be decomposed gradually, making your home a safer place to live.
Mila™ Intelligent Air Purifier
- Mila™ packs best-in-class 3M H13 HEPA filter and activated carbon filter to remove up to 99.97% of pollutants such as PM2.5, chemicals (like formaldehyde and benzene), smoke, dust, bacteria, odors, and allergens.
- 3M H13 HEPA Filter
- 360° Intake Provides up to 300m3 of Clean Air per Hour (CADR)
- Smart Sensor Measures the Indoor Level of PM2.5 and VOCs Continuously
- Mila Mobile APP Helps to Keep Track Your Machine and Indoor Air Quality