Your shopping cart is empty!
Recently there is a Dengue fever outbreak in Hong Kong, the community is gripped in fear as the disease continues to spread. Dengue fever is an acute mosquito-borne infection and can be transmitted to humans by Aedes albopictus. Most people suffering from dengue fever usually have mild symptoms, but subsequent infections with other serotypes are more likely to lead to severe dengue.
1) Avoid staying in shrubby areas
2) Wear long-sleeved tops and trousers, and use insect repellent on exposed parts of the body
3) Reduce the stagnant water to prevent mosquitoes breeding
4) Close the door and window or install window screens, prevent mosquitoes from entering the room
5) Use safe insecticide and glue pad insect killer
After using PestAerosol™ Flying Pests Aerosol Insecticide, close all windows and doors for 10 minutes to knock down all mosquitoes and flying insects inside. Very safe to use as the product is recognized by Boeing Airplane and Airbus to be used on aircraft full of passengers.